Full Continuum of Behavioral Health and Addiction Care Services
Beth Israel Lahey Health Behavioral Services provides the full range of behavioral health and substance use counseling services.
With centers and programs throughout northeastern Massachusetts, we offer accessible, integrated and compassionate mental health care for adults and seniors, children, adolescents and families.
Our services include:
- Addiction and recovery services
- Collaborative care management
- Family services
- Home and school-based programs for teens and adolescents
- Individual counseling and group therapy for mental health and substance use
- Inpatient psychiatric care
- Medication services
- Mobile crisis teams for behavioral health and substance-related emergencies
We travel to homes, schools, childcare centers, residential programs and shelter programs. Our emergency psychiatric services and mobile crisis teams are available 24/7. We also offer telehealth options to ensure you and your family receive the care you need where you need it.