Addressing Each Student’s Therapeutic Needs
At Solstice Day School, our commitment to each student includes the individual attention they need to succeed in and out of the classroom.
Driven by our trauma-informed care model, our therapeutic support services address obstacles that may be preventing students from making progress in a traditional public school setting. Our therapeutic services also help students succeed in life beyond academics by empowering them with coping strategies to address emotional and behavioral challenges.
Therapeutic services include:
- On-site group therapy
- On-site nursing and clinical support
- Parent support and training groups
- Strategies and support to address behavior that interferes with learning
Fostering a Competitive Academic Experience
As a fully accredited day school, our curriculum centers on helping students develop a love for lifelong learning.
Our commitment to a competitive academic experience includes:
- College and career counseling
- Expressive arts
- Full academic year and unique summer program
- 8:1 student to teacher ratio
- Individualized instruction
- MCAS prep classes
- Multidisciplinary, tactile, movement-oriented approaches to learning
- Pre-vocational services