Coordinating Behavioral Health and Substance Use Services
As a behavioral health community partner (BH CP), Beth Israel Lahey Health Behavioral Services works with MassHealth accountable care organizations (ACOs) to help coordinate and enhance behavioral health and substance use services for individuals 18 and older.
We provide care coordination between doctors, pharmacies, social workers and other local services.
We support members in ways that work best for them and their recovery goals. We can provide services over the phone, at home, in doctors’ offices, or other convenient community locations.
Our Support Services
- Care coordination, care management and care transition, including facilitating access and referrals
- Comprehensive assessments and patient-centered treatment planning
- Health and wellness coaching
- Medication management assistance
- Outreach and active engagement with patients and their care teams, including primary care physicians, behavioral health specialists and other providers
- Support making connections to community and social services, including housing, transportation, and food assistance
The Beth Israel Lahey Health Behavioral Community Partner program works with accountable care organizations (ACOs) and managed care organizations (MCOs) to provide care management and coordination to members identified by MassHealth.
Community Partner programs are not available to all MassHealth members. If you have other state agency or provider supports, we will coordinate with those supports and supplement, but not duplicate, their services.
If you’re experiencing a behavioral health crisis, contact your Emergency Services provider at 877-382-1609.
If you are in danger or you are having an emergency, call 911.