Respectful, Medically Managed Detoxification Treatment
Withdrawal from drugs or alcohol can be physically and emotionally challenging as well as potentially dangerous.
Beth Israel Lahey Health Behavioral Services provides medically supervised acute treatment services (detox) to support you or your loved one through the most challenging stages of withdrawal. We also help with the transition to the next appropriate level of care.
Our Detox Treatment Services
Our treatment centers are located in convenient suburban settings. We offer a range of personalized services that address the physical, mental and emotional effects of withdrawal from drugs and alcohol.
- Aftercare and follow-up services
- Bio-social evaluation to address biological, social and psychological factors contributing to substance use
- Case management
- Group and individual counseling
- HIV/AIDS education
- Physician-led management of withdrawal from alcohol, opioids and other substances
- Risk assessment for sexually transmitted diseases and other conditions
- 24-hour nursing care
Contact a treatment center directly to ask about the admission process:
Danvers Treatment Center
Admissions Department: 978-777-2121, Option 1
Tewksbury Treatment Center
Admissions Department: 978-259-7000, Option 1
Recovery Journey Support Services
Because addiction is a chronic disease, we work with you and your loved ones to prepare for the next step in the recovery journey. Next steps could include:
- Clinical Stabilization Services (CSS) to work on managing symptoms and developing skills to maintain sobriety and sustaining recovery.
Beth Israel Lahey Health Behavioral Services provides Transitional Support Services (TSS) for men with substance use disorders who have completed medical detoxification and require a safe place to consider further treatment options.
Beth Israel Lahey Health Behavioral Services offers Intensive Outpatient Programs (IOPs) to help those with mental health or substance use issues maintain their independence.
Beth Israel Health Behavioral Services provides expertly managed medicinal treatment for substance use disorder in addition to counseling and behavioral therapies.