FLEX offers several services to eligible youth including:
- Family Systems Intervention: Family therapy model with masters level clinician and paraprofessional
- Individual Youth Support: Mentoring by a paraprofessional
- Collateral Contact: care coordination, clinical consult by a MA level clinician
- Youth Support Groups/Therapeutic Day Services (TDS): Psychoeducational/therapeutic community based groups to DMH eligible youth.
- DMH eligible youth or youth enrolled in the CSA who are approved for “single service authorization”
Average Length of Stay or Enrollment:
- Varies, youth typically age out into the adult DMH system