The following resources may be of use for those seeking additional information on Emergency Services and Mobile Crisis Intervention:
- Behavioral Health Emergency Services Program (brochure)
- El Programa de Servicios de Emergencia de Salud Conductual (brochure)
- Behavioral Health ESP Contact Information (flyer)
- Programas de Servicios de Emergencia de Salud Conductual Informacion de Contacto (flyer)
- MA Behavioral Emergency Services Program (Transcript) (video and transcript)
Frequently Asked Questions
If you or a loved one is experiencing a behavioral health emergency (depressed, suicidal, etc.), please do one of the following:
- Call our Emergency Behavioral Health & Crisis Support: 866-523-1216
- Call 911
- Go to the nearest Emergency Room
- Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255
- Text “HOME” to 741741 (Crisis Text Line provides free, 24/7 mental health support via text message)
Beth Israel Lahey Health Behavioral Services accepts most public and private insurance plans, including Managed Care coverage, Medicaid and Medicare.
Youth Emergency/Crisis Services are available to anyone under age 21, regardless of insurance, including those who are uninsured.
Beth Israel Lahey Health Behavioral Services provides addiction treatment services for those in need, including the uninsured.
We accept most major credit cards.
Yes. We use a secure third-party platform called YouPay to process online payments.
- When requesting your medical records, let us know the name of the site, program, or location in which you are seeking records.
- If you are signing the release form as a Personal Representative, you are required to include the appropriate paperwork to support representative status.