A Community-Focused Workforce
We are always looking for qualified and compassionate professionals to join our care team. We are registered nurses, clinical social workers, community health workers, peer specialists and addiction recovery coaches.
Beth Israel Lahey Health Behavioral Services is committed to delivering advanced and personalized behavioral health care to residents throughout the North Shore, Merrimack Valley and Greater Boston.
As a member of Beth Israel Lahey Health, we’re part of a premier health care network that includes:
- Academic and teaching hospitals
- Community hospitals
- Home care services
- Primary and specialty care providers
- Urgent care centers
Our employees reflect the diverse cultures, backgrounds, lifestyles, identities and physical abilities of the communities we serve. And we all share a commitment to providing high-quality care.
We believe in providing our employees with a benefits structure that makes their lives easier and rewarding them with opportunities that support their career goals.
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan
- Competitive compensation
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee Wellness Program/Employee Discount Program
- Flexible schedules (full-time, part-time, per diem)
- Medical benefits starting on day one
- Monthly CEUs
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Public Student Loan Forgiveness eligibility
- Sign-on bonuses for select positions
- Supervision toward licensure
- Tuition assistance
Join Us and Make an Impact
View job openings at Beth Israel Lahey Health and search for your next career at Beth Israel Lahey Health.
Internships at Beth Israel Lahey Health Behavioral Services
We offer a variety of opportunities for students interested in gaining experience in the behavioral health field.
Learn more about our internship program.